A conversation with a friend led to this post. Today, I celebrate my celebrity BFFs (in my head). They are fantastically fun, fierce, and fashionable. My favorite celebrity bestie is Tamera Mowry-Housley and my other BFFs are Khloe Kardashian, First Lady Michelle Obama, Issa Rae, Oprah, and Kerri Washington. I know…what an unique mix right?
So, I am grateful for my celebrity BFFs (in my head). Here’s why…
1. Tamera doesn’t mind showing off her signature dance moves with her sister. Neither do I, especially if they look any thing likes the moves below.
2. We both profess that sexy is a relative term. Sometimes it doesn’t take “all of that”.
3. We both have those moments where all we can say is “Ooooh!” Typically, those are followed by the phrase “woooow”.
4.*hair toss* I’ve said this one too many times.
5. We do a similar dance when something tastes good.
6. Yep, this is a great way to plan a wedding!
7. First Lady Michelle and I have to do “The Dance” whenever we hear “Single Ladies”. I love that Michelle really gets into it.
8. Khloe keeps it real. I have these moments too.
9. I say this all the time. I am big believer that everything does happen for a reason!
10. Life needs a little sparkle at times.
11. OMG, Issa Rae gets me. I’m awkward and black. So many awkward black girl moments happen on a daily basis.
12. Oprah and I both appreciate a good hair flip.
13. I hate waiting too, Kerry.
14. And lastly, I don’t like beer at all either.
I have awesome celebrity BFFs (in my head). Who are your celebrity besties?
K. Jones ♥