Before reading this list, I’d willingly jump on the introvert bandwagon. Usually, colleagues always say, “there’s no way that you’re an introvert” or “you’re so outgoing, you can’t be.” Yea…I’ve always been shy, but around the right people, I am a total goof ball bouncing off the walls while having a great time! Can you relate to the list? Enjoy!
K. Jones ♥
1. You’re not anti-social, you’re selectively social.
2. At any given point, you have one (maybe two) best friends who are your entire life. You’re not a “group of friends” person. You can’t keep up with all that.
3. Social gatherings that are supposed to be “rites of passage” like prom and dances and other such typical nonsense is just… not for you. You don’t understand it. You want nothing to do with it.
4. When you do choose to grace a party with your presence, you are the life of it. You’re dancing on the table and doing body shots until 3 a.m.
5. … You then retreat into three days of complete solitude to recover.
6. You go out of your way to avoid people, but when you inevitably have to interact with them, you make it…
View original post 427 more words