Recently, Tamar Braxton appeared on the Steve Harvey Morning Show. During her interview she shared her feelings about job loss and moments of life that reposition you for greatness or greater things. I truly enjoyed the conversation because there were so many moments of wisdom and inspiration that jumped out at me.
This is not to encourage celebrity gossip or Hollywood updates. This post is to simply share hidden messages that are found in everyday moments. I encourage you to click the video below and listen.
Lessons and Reminders:
- Sometimes when you don’t see yourself or see what’s wrong, you can’t fix it. When someone doesn’t like you or tells you that it is a personality thing, you think or believe that there is something wrong with you or your personality.
- Being let go, doesn’t mean that your worth has changed. You cannot allow anyone to dim your star or dim the way that you see yourself.
- You can’t let one situation hurt your self-esteem.
- Things in life are set-ups and not set-backs. Those moments are blessings in disguise.
- You have to speak positivity into your life and over your life.
- Push forward. Move forward.
- There are times when you need to leap or jump and when you don’t, God will push you.
To hear more, watch the video below.
K. Jones ♥