If you’re looking for a healthy dinner option, you are in the right place! This weekend I wanted to try something simple, but different (at least in my kitchen). I had a lot of vegetables in stock so why not start there?
I am happy to share a quick fix for a healthy eat. All you need is root vegetables, olive oil, and a little seasoning. Your kitchen will smell amazing. I’m pretty sure that I surprised myself with this one. I love it when cooking simple yields awesome results!
I encourage you to try this dish. Feel free to share your versions of this recipe in the comments section below. I’m always looking to try something new. Have a blessed day!
K. Jones ♥
Roasted Root Vegetables
- 4 Carrots, peeled and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 5-7 Turnips, peeled and chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 2-3 Sweet Potatoes, peeled and chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 1 Red Onion, peeled and chopped
- Olive Oil, 1.5 Tablespoons
- Black Pepper (to your liking)
- Garlic Powder, (to your liking) (fresh garlic works too)
- A dash of Salt (optional; I didn’t use any)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Spread vegetables evenly on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle seasoning evenly.
- Drizzle Olive Oil over vegetables.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes. (Flip vegetables once at the halfway point of cooking.)
- Serve fresh out of the oven.